Tuesday, September 11, 2007

More things that don't make sense

The internet in my hotel room has been out of order due to the fact that someone leaked some state secrets (2 years ago) and now the administration is searching through everyone’s e-mail or something like that. It should be up and working soon, but there’s really no way to know in this place. Apparently, we’ll be getting usernames and passwords so they can keep track of all the classified info I’ve been leaking on the internet.

In more exciting news, I got a cell phone! I will be having all kinds of good luck because there are no 4s in the number (the number four si is the same word for dead in Chinese). The phone company will actually pay you money if your phone number has a 4 in it. Please call me at (011)(86)(29)13379269206. But also remember there is probably a major time difference between wherever you are and me.

No comments: